English is no more interesting !!!

Image Here, you must write in English about the subjects you would like...
Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

English is no more interesting !!!

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 19 février 2009 11:23

As I can see, nobody is no more interested to learn english.However a lot of you are not fluent in that language, which is the more spoken in the world.Make up you mind, I remain here to entertain a conversation with you, according to your knowledges.Till soon.
Maintenir une vie compliquée est un trop long chemin que pour se soustraire à  le changer.

Jarod1
Animateur
Animateur
Genre :

Re: English is no more interesting !!!

Message par Jarod1 » 03 mars 2009 15:51

The world has just to learn french, fuck !
"disons que la chine est un pays particulier,c'est sur,tout le monde a du travail,et ceux qui ne savent rien faire au lieu d'attendre que ça passe balayent les autoroutes.
on ne sait pas trop à quoi ca sert,mais au moins,ils travaillent."

Barbapoutre
Administrateur
Administrateur
Genre :

Message par Barbapoutre » 03 mars 2009 17:29

I don't know the reasons but I always have had difficulties to learn this language. I think I am unable to ear it. :?

Jarod1
Animateur
Animateur
Genre :

Message par Jarod1 » 03 mars 2009 17:33

When english or american people ears me, they're always understand and better, they are laughing ! :content85
"disons que la chine est un pays particulier,c'est sur,tout le monde a du travail,et ceux qui ne savent rien faire au lieu d'attendre que ça passe balayent les autoroutes.
on ne sait pas trop à quoi ca sert,mais au moins,ils travaillent."

Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 04 mars 2009 11:05

clint a écrit :When english or american people ears me, they're always understand and better, they are laughing ! :content85
Barbapoutre a écrit :I don't know the reasons but I always have had difficulties to learn this language. I think I am unable to ear it. :?
When english or american hear me speaking, they always understand, and, even better, they are laughing at mme ....Why ?. about the accent ? They shouldn't do that as far as you are understood and engaged in one conversation they should appreciate. Can they do better in your own language Clint ?
What about you Barbapoutre, your english is also correct, but you have a problems understanding. To understand a foreign languagage is not always easy, but with some practice you will overcome that difficulty. But if you continue this way, you will be a fluent speaker of english.
Maintenir une vie compliquée est un trop long chemin que pour se soustraire à  le changer.

Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 04 mars 2009 14:41

A man had one heart attack and hospitalized in the UCL- University Catholic Leuven-where nurses are nonnes. After a few days of recovering the patient was able to engage a conversation and one nonne said. You are much better now, Mr Dupont, but after your entrance we discovered that you have no mutual insurance, and no bank account ! Oh, yes i know that too well ! I had many money two months ago, but with my losses in the Stock Exchange I am broke.!! Do you have some member in the family who can help you ? I have only, one old sister who is single and lived in one convent. Suddently the nonne got mad and said. Jesus-Christ, Mr Dupont you should know that your sister is not single, as she is married to God. Ok, Sister things will turn all right now, you can send the bill to my Brother-in-law.

Raspoutine
Posteur Habitue
Posteur Habitue

Message par Raspoutine » 08 août 2013 04:43

However a lot of you are not fluent in that language, which is the more spoken in the world.
No!

tisiphoné
Administrateur
Administrateur
Genre :

Message par tisiphoné » 08 août 2013 07:57

Raspoutine a écrit : No!
I regret, you are wrong :roll:

Patrick_NL
Animateur
Animateur
Genre :

Message par Patrick_NL » 09 août 2013 23:42

http://listverse.com/2008/06/26/top-10- ... the-world/
English is second. No surprise , Mandarin is first
"Quand le dernier arbre aura été abattu - Quand la dernière rivière aura été empoisonnée - Quand le dernier poisson aura été péché - Alors on saura que l'argent ne se mange pas." Geronimo

le parisien
Posteur DIVIN
Posteur DIVIN
Genre :

Message par le parisien » 11 août 2013 03:26

Stévenot Gilbert a écrit : As I can see, nobody is no more interested to learn english.However a lot of you are not fluent in that language, which is the more spoken in the world.Make up you mind, I remain here to entertain a conversation with you, according to your knowledges.Till soon.
Before pretending to help us improving our English, you'd better improve yours : I see a lot of mistakes in that little text...

There's even one in the title...

Carrie
Petit Posteur
Petit Posteur

Message par Carrie » 26 octobre 2013 02:25

The fact is that the school system of the France is bad for all the languages. We often start the knowledge of a language with books, grammar etc. That's why we're bad for telling and understanding things in english. We have to train our ears, talk in english, singing songs before learn grammar and all these things that stop us when we have to speak with a native english ! Also, we have to start these little things who can help us when we are young.

le parisien
Posteur DIVIN
Posteur DIVIN
Genre :

Message par le parisien » 27 octobre 2013 03:13

2 things :

1) I do think this generation will speak english better then the previous ones. Think about it : many movie theaters now have the movies iin their origina language (with subtitles), many of us watch Tv series through streaming andd most of them are not in french, so we're mor used to hear english

2) To be good with foreign language you can learn the gramme, the verbs, etc. but theres one thing you wan't learn that wat : vocabulary. You gotta learn the new words by yourself when you come accross them. When they read a sentence in english mot people get stuck if they come across aword they don't know. But most of the time, when it happen, if you go to the end of the sentence or the paragraph, you will get an hint to guess the meaning of that word. And you may get hothe hint by looking at the word itself. Does he look like to another english word you know. Or maybe a french word you know. Or a latin word, or a german word, etc...

Ex : You're reading a text and you come across the word "paradmedics".
You don't know that word. But the word "paramedics" contains "medic", which probably means that it has something to deal with medicine. A paramedic is probably a doctor or an nurse or something like that. And it alo contains "para", which tells you that the person is not exactly a doctor, the person knows a bit about medicine but her or she is not a real doctor...
Now let's have a look to the context : someone hand a bike accident, his leg is probably broken and some other people called the "paramedics"...
So, whe have a person who had an accident, who's hurt and some other people called somone who's not exactly a doctor but who do knows a bit about medicine. I think it's now crystal clear : the person called the "secouristes", the "SAMU".

Diogène
Posteur VIP
Posteur VIP

Message par Diogène » 04 août 2018 10:19

Patrick_NL a écrit : http://listverse.com/2008/06/26/top-10- ... the-world/
OK, but english is the international language of business.
Le fonctionnariat et l'assistanat sont du vol en bandes organisées (Diogène, le 2 octobre 2019).
Et puis le site de campagne de Joe Biden est ICI, lisez avant de raconter des âneries.

tisiphoné
Administrateur
Administrateur
Genre :

Message par tisiphoné » 03 janvier 2019 22:43

Diogène a écrit :
Patrick_NL a écrit : http://listverse.com/2008/06/26/top-10- ... the-world/
OK, but english is the international language of business.
why is english the dominant language of business?

ange gabriel
Posteur de Bronze
Posteur de Bronze
Genre :

Message par ange gabriel » 04 janvier 2019 03:30

in the world we speak english and spanish
«Le défaut des hommes ordinaires, c’est négliger leurs propres champs et de s’occuper des champs d’autrui ; d’exiger beaucoup des autres et de ne s’imposer à eux-mêmes qu’un léger fardeau. » (Yijing)

Répondre

Retourner vers « INTER ENGLISH TALK »