Septembe 11 2001

Image Here, you must write in English about the subjects you would like...
Répondre
Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

Septembe 11 2001

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 13 juillet 2006 22:05

Dear friends,

A few words from a friend, Dr Tony KEM Col ret, who was a former Director of Military History; US Air Forces Academy, written 14 September 2OO1.

Like everyone else in this great country, I am reeling from last week's attack on our sovereignty. But unlike some, I am not reeling from surprise. As a career soldier and a student and teacher of military history.I have a different perspective and I think you should hear it. The war will be won or lost by the American citizens, not diplomats, politicians or soldiers.
Let me explain Steve,

In spite of what the media, and even our own goverment is telling us, this act was not committed by a group of mentally deranged fanatics. To dimiss them as such would be among the gravest mistakes.This attack was committed by a ferocious, intelligent,and dedicated adversary. Don't take this the wrong way.! I don't admire these men and I deplore their tactics,but I respect their capabilities.......................................................

How committed are we America?And for how long ?

In addition to demonstrating great moral conviction, the recent attack demonstrated a mastery of some of the basic fundamentals of warfare taught to most military officers worldwide, namelly simplicity, security and surprise.

!!!! The following words are very important, and I think you have read my french message!!!! If not do it .

When I first heard rumors that some of these men may have been trained at our own Air War College, IT MADE PERFECT SENSE TO ME.--IT MADE NO DOUBT FOR ME. I have written a letter at the time to high ranking officers including generals,col, maj and prof and many others.

They know about warfare,but not much abour history.Even Bush doesn't know. And to take a pause a little question.
For those who might know who was the first President! You don't know, never mind. It wasn't Washington! Understandable,Americans didn't either. I knew it since 42 years. I will explain "my story".Remember this name John Hanson.I pray at his grave in Oxon Hill Delaware.

This was not a random act of violence, and we can expect the same sort of military competence to be displayed in the battle to come.
The war will escalade, with a good portion of it happening right here in the good of United States of America...................................................

Everyone I have talk to in the past few days have shared a common frustration saying in one form or another * I JUSt WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING* You are already doing it. Just keep faith in America and continue to support our President and military, and the outcome is certain.

If we fail to do so, the outcome is equaly certain.
God bless America.

As you can see these cuttings of four sheets are very easy to understand. I just took out the main ideas. Till soon for another interesting message.This one is very important,as far as I am concerned, for some good reasons, as you can guess, and also, because it was and it remains an event and a date we can never forget. With my true frienship. to all of you. STEVE. Lt US ARMY Hqs Gen Nelson.O Bradley.
Maintenir une vie compliquée est un trop long chemin que pour se soustraire à  le changer.

Répondre

Retourner vers « INTER ENGLISH TALK »