A singular justification

Image Here, you must write in English about the subjects you would like...
Répondre
Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

A singular justification

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 11 juillet 2006 21:56

I live in Rochefort(Han-sur Lesse) a marvellous and touristic region, situated in the Famenne Depression, across a valley of exceptionall rolling hills, surrounded by woods,and we have the world known celebrated caves of Han and Rohefort, with their wonderful beauty and colourful formations. You might know the well-reputed Trappist beer 6, 8 10.Who knows about that beer? The 10 iz a kind of dynamite. I do not drink it. I prefer Orval, not far from my native country,a stone's throw away from France border. Remember that's a beckoning area.And a wink at you...

A few year ago, a farmer being at work in a field in HAN-sur-Lesse, near the banks of the Lesse river, saw a man throwing himself into the water he ran directly to his assistance, plunged in and brought him to the shore, than returned to work and saw him again leap in, and jump again into the water, rescued him once more,and said now you will go home.He thought he went away ! And a short time later saw the man hang himself to the branch of a tree.Finding him so determined to kill himself, he resolved to take nore more trouble. Some time later, some relations came in search of him, and findinf him hang on the tree,they saw the farmer in the field and asked. Have you seen him do it? Sure I have seen ! You ought to have cut him down ! That's what you think! OH, now, but you should know that I already drawn him twice out of the river and having left him dripping all wet. I thought he had hung himself up there to dry......
That's one of the many jokes, we used to talk about with my american friends, to spent the evening.So you will find that little stories like that contains nothing, but what is useful and agreable.

STEVE.
Maintenir une vie compliquée est un trop long chemin que pour se soustraire à  le changer.

Joe el Misterioso
Posteur de Passage
Posteur de Passage

Re: A singular justification

Message par Joe el Misterioso » 13 juillet 2006 23:08

Stévenot Gilbert a écrit :A few year ago, a farmer being at work in a field in HAN-sur-Lesse, near the banks of the Lesse river, saw a man throwing himself into the water he ran directly to his assistance, plunged in and brought him to the shore ....

OH, now, but you should know that I already drawn him twice out of the river and having left him dripping all wet. I thought he had hung himself up there to dry...

That's one of the many jokes, we used to talk about with my american friends, to spent the evening. So you will find that little stories like that contains nothing, but what is useful and agreable.

STEVE.
Yeah, I had already seen or heard this story, but it took place in a House of Freaks... the situation was almost the same and it ended quite similarly...

I often wonder who writes those funny stories, jokes or sketches, are they people who really work in that field. I mean, do they get a salary..? And how do those stories go all around the world.

I say that, having read versions of the same joke, in spanish or english and now in french.

At least we can see that having a good laugh is universal...
"Je viens de Valparaiso au Chili, en France depuis 1978...
http://joezappa.zeblog.com/

Répondre

Retourner vers « INTER ENGLISH TALK »