This section is now open...

Image Here, you must write in English about the subjects you would like...
Répondre
Invité

This section is now open...

Message par Invité » 04 juillet 2006 05:51

Welcome everybody.

We speak english all over the world...and now on Interaldys.com

In this new category, we could talk the same than in the french category's but we must do it in ENGLISH!

If you would like to tell a world in french because you don't know the english world, please do this : "i'm [content] to be here". But please don't abuse with french therms...because it's a english topic...

So, enjoy, enjoy and enjoy again!

Best regards.
Modifié en dernier par Invité le 20 juillet 2006 10:52, modifié 1 fois.

Joe el Misterioso
Posteur de Passage
Posteur de Passage

Message par Joe el Misterioso » 04 juillet 2006 08:08

Hmm, I guess you mean a word (mot) and not a world (monde)

Don't want to be Mr Knowitall, but I suppose it could be good for everyone it we could correct each other's mistakes, just to improve our knowledge.

I know I do appreciate when somebody corrects my clumsy french.

That's it...
"Je viens de Valparaiso au Chili, en France depuis 1978...
http://joezappa.zeblog.com/

Fonck1
Administrateur
Administrateur
Genre :

Message par Fonck1 » 04 juillet 2006 13:41

hello!!
that's a very good idea to open this section francois!!
probably the french can practice a little bit their english!!

mine too,i don't work it,and i can...more easy for me...

so.anyway,go and write!!!
« Ainsi s'éteint la liberté, sous une pluie d'applaudissements. » Star Wars, épisode III
"nul bien sans peine".....

Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

Re: This section is now open...

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 04 juillet 2006 15:05

Hello François,

I did not write a message in English to you, because I already knew, that you knew more about this suggested project and did not want to break the suspense of receiving this first wonderfully and well written message from you dear friend.This pleasure is all mine.In life we never know , where our steps are leading us.so it was with me, long years ago,when I joined the american Army and had the chance to meet those soldiers who must have wondered WHY there were going where they did.!
In the two or three months that have passed,I did not know, neither, that I was expecting a mail from you, François and Cecile to join the site, Interaldys. Since than, whe have learned to know each other so well, through other intesresting subjets than History, and this day we discover a new way to express our exchanges of views, at the sights of the society, in which we are involved, for the better or for worse.However,we have to make the best of a bad job, life must go on with more hopes than fears.And our feelings will remain the strongest, and our warm wish to live in a better world must also enter into our consideration. Life is not an empty dream.Best regards.
Maintenir une vie compliquée est un trop long chemin que pour se soustraire à  le changer.

Micka
Posteur Diamant
Posteur Diamant

Message par Micka » 04 juillet 2006 15:51

even if i don't speak english very well, i think it's a very good and interesting idea to create an english topic.
The first thing that's need to be said is good luck!!!
I personaly think that i will try to found a dictionnary to understand what other people said.
:)
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 04 juillet 2006 22:41

Hello Joe,

If you start to correct mistakes,I just point it out to you, that you knew,that it was a typing error.We are at the start of our new steps in the English language. Imagine a word like committee, with double letters m t and e, we can close the session. Anybody can make such a mistake, so let it go that way. I think that all the members who are at the point to get involved in this new topic, will certainly make typing errors.Let fly the words all over the world. With my best regards to my new Chilean friend.
Maintenir une vie compliquée est un trop long chemin que pour se soustraire à  le changer.

Invité

Message par Invité » 05 juillet 2006 01:52

Hello everybody!

Scuz my english Joe el Misterioso. It was WORD and not WORLD...

If in the post there's some mistakes, all people could be tell to the member the error, it's for improve our knowledge...

Bye Bye to everybody...

Joe el Misterioso
Posteur de Passage
Posteur de Passage

Message par Joe el Misterioso » 05 juillet 2006 11:41

Stévenot Gilbert a écrit :Hello Joe,

I think that all the members who are at the point to get involved in this new topic, will certainly make typing errors. Let fly the words all over the world. With my best regards to my new Chilean friend.
Thanks for your comments mate. But there's a big difference between a typing error and the other ones, and anyway it's up to you to know what you want, just talk (write..?) in english the way you've been doing it in french so far, or at the same time, practice it again and above all, improving.

And it's not a matter of humiliating somebody or making him wear a donkey hat, but as soon as you show somebody a mistake, you can be sure he won't do it next time.

That's it...

Nothing to do actually, but as I see age is not shown in my (our) profile, I'm 55 years old... not that it matters a lot, but I've already spent 28 years here in France and "only" 27 in Chile.
"Je viens de Valparaiso au Chili, en France depuis 1978...
http://joezappa.zeblog.com/

boule
Posteur Experimente
Posteur Experimente

Message par boule » 05 janvier 2008 14:52

Joe el Misterioso a écrit : Thanks for your comments mate. But there's a big difference between a typing error and the other ones, and anyway it's up to you to know what you want, just talk (write..?) in english the way you've been doing it in french so far, or at the same time, practice it again and above all, improving.

And it's not a matter of humiliating somebody or making him wear a donkey hat, but as soon as you show somebody a mista same as me ke, you can be sure he won't do it next time.

That's it...

Nothing to do actually, but as I see age is not shown in my (our) profile, I'm 55 years old... not that it matters a lot, but I've already spent 28 years here in France and "only" 27 in Chile.
Hola hombre como estas ?

So your message is quite old but no matter I am pleased to send the folliwng reply.

So you are 55 years old this means you born in 1952 same as me and I am in France since 1977 nearly the same story you and me.

It's a pitty that no many foromeurs coming on this fofo to improuve their english.

I speak also spanish and italian and Moroccan since I was born there.

That's all for now all the best to you.

Feliz ano nuevo con dinero y muchas salud.
"Celui qui cherche une femme belle, bonne et intelligente, n'en cherche pas une mais trois !!
OW

Maheu
Posteur de Bronze
Posteur de Bronze

Message par Maheu » 11 janvier 2008 15:07

montibouli a écrit : Hola hombre como estas ?

So your message is quite old but no matter I am pleased to send the folliwng reply.

So you are 55 years old this means you born in 1952 same as me and I am in France since 1977 nearly the same story you and me.

It's a pitty that no many foromeurs coming on this fofo to improuve their english.

I speak also spanish and italian and Moroccan since I was born there.

That's all for now all the best to you.

Feliz ano nuevo con dinero y muchas salud.

yes it's a pity that no more forumers come on this fofo to improve their english, but it doesn't really matter, here I am :D

well Montibouli, I speak also spanish but not very well, just a little bit, I know a few words since I've been studying the fourteen first lessons in "L'espagnol en 90 leçons"

I am younger than you, I was born in 1976, so I am 31 years old
:wink:

see you ! All the best to you !

Stévenot Gilbert
Fan d'Inter
Fan d'Inter
Genre :

Let's speak English

Message par Stévenot Gilbert » 12 janvier 2008 11:27

Hello Maheu,

That topic was opened in July last year, and we are right in it now. We follow the thread, but not in the best way. It is not necessary to write long sentences, or stories, but learn new words and help those who want to perform and need an help to correct their mistakes, if it is the case. As far as I case see, Maheu you are a good student and you are doing well.With warm friendship.

Maheu
Posteur de Bronze
Posteur de Bronze

Message par Maheu » 12 janvier 2008 19:22

okaye ! that's fine !

see you later Gilbert

and have a nice saturday night ! :wink:

(I have to hurry because I have to buy this evening a new screen for my computer and the Fnac closes at 20:00 !) :!: :arrow:

Répondre

Retourner vers « INTER ENGLISH TALK »